Sarah Deeth, reporter for The Peterborough Examiner (Ontario) and The Toronto Sun, wrote this informative and introspective article about the vision and mission of Next Millennium Farms.The vision statement of Entomo Farms is simple:
Next Millennium Farms will be recognized as a world leader in providing protein alternatives in the form of the finest organic and world-class insect proteins with great tasting products and recipes.
We will be perceived as a leading light – the world authority – in the dissemination of insect farming methods and the marketing of insect protein.
We will be respected world-wide, for leading the protein revolution with our esteemed values of integrity, trustworthiness and accountability, in everything we say and do.
And, likewise, the mission statement is equally as simple:
- To make an important contribution in the feeding of an estimated world population of 9 billion people in 2050.
- To establish a new paradigm of perception and desirability as we motivate people across the globe to consume insect protein.
- To achieve excellence in entomophagy with the production, harvesting and distribution of the highest quality of insect protein.
- To create a global awareness of the relevance and socio-political impact of each person’s protein carbon footprint.
- To provide graded feed alternatives to farmers producing healthier and certifiable organic fish and chicken.
Deeth does a remarkable job of highlighting the goals of Next Millennium Farms, while telling a wonderful pictorial story of the Goldin’s of Next Millennium and how they do what they do. Please remember when you read the article to comment and share!