Cricket powder delivers essential nutrients for optimal growth, development and daily performance. Cricket powder is a natural nutrition powerhouse.
- Contains all nine essential amino acids
- Has twice as much protein as beef
- Is a rich source of iron and calcium
- Offers more than 4x the amount of B12 than beef
- Delivers a highly desirable 3:1 ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 fatty acids (beef offers a 20:1 ratio)
- A source of beneficial dietary fibre in the form of chitin and prebiotic oligosaccharides
- Always non-GMO, gluten- and dairy-free, as well as keto and paleo-friendly
For a Better Planet
Entomophagy is the technical term used for eating insects. In recent years, it’s been shown that entomophagy is an exceptional way to help support and help to sustain our planet. Incorporating cricket-based foods into your diet is one way for individuals to take action and make a positive difference.
Cricket farming requires far less resources than more conventional cattle, pig or chicken farming. Insects, such as crickets, emit fewer greenhouse gases and less ammonia than cattle or pigs, and they require significantly less land and water than cattle rearing. Learn more.
Choosing an Entomo-based lifestyle once per week can save the Earth 650,000 litres of fresh water a year.
How does it taste?
For fans of flavour and nutrition, cricket-based foods do not disappoint! Slightly nutty, with an earthy flavour, cricket powders mix easily into all of your favourite recipes.