Next Millennium Farms will be recognized as a world leader in providing protein alternatives in the form of the finest organic and world-class insect proteins with great tasting products and recipes.
We will be perceived as a leading light – the world authority – in the dissemination of insect farming methods and the marketing of insect protein.
We will be respected world-wide, for leading the protein revolution with our esteemed values of integrity, trustworthiness and accountability, in everything we say and do.
And, likewise, the mission statement is equally as simple:
- To make an important contribution in the feeding of an estimated world population of 9 billion people in 2050.
- To establish a new paradigm of perception and desirability as we motivate people across the globe to consume insect protein.
- To achieve excellence in entomophagy with the production, harvesting and distribution of the highest quality of insect protein.
- To create a global awareness of the relevance and socio-political impact of each person’s protein carbon footprint.
- To provide graded feed alternatives to farmers producing healthier and certifiable organic fish and chicken.
Deeth does a remarkable job of highlighting the goals of Next Millennium Farms, while telling a wonderful pictorial story of the Goldin’s of Next Millennium and how they do what they do. Please remember when you read the article to comment and share!