Banana Cricket Bread
This banana cricket bread is so moist, and so delicious, that I’m just warning you up front… you’re going to want to make two, because this hunk of awesomeness will be gone before it even has a chance to cool off!
Made with Next Millennium Farms Protein 2050 Organic Cricket Flour
Makes 1 loaf
1/3 cup Next Millennium Farms Protein 2050 cricket flour
1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
1 ¼ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp baking powder
¾ cup organic granulated sugar
1 egg white
¼ cup plain or vanilla yogurt
3 TBSP coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup mashed bananas (approx 2 to 3 medium)
- Preheat oven to 350F, 9×5 loaf pan-buttered
- In a bowl sift together cricket flour, flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl blend sugar, egg, egg white, yogurt, oil and vanilla. Blend in the bananas. Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing.