Tweet Share 0 Reddit +1 Pocket LinkedIn 0 Cricket Powder Salsa Ingredients: 1 can diced tomatoes drained Half orange pepper Half green pepper Handful of fresh cilantro 3-4 cloves of Garlic Half purple onion 3 Green onions 1 hot pepper of your choice (banana, jalapeno) 2 Tablespoons Cricket Powder Salt to taste Directions: Place the […]
Cricket Powder Salsa
- 1 can diced tomatoes drained
- Half orange pepper
- Half green pepper
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 3-4 cloves of Garlic
- Half purple onion
- 3 Green onions
- 1 hot pepper of your choice (banana, jalapeno)
- 2 Tablespoons Cricket Powder
- Salt to taste
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl.
- In a chopper, add in all of the other ingredients, and pulse until all the ingredients are chopped fine.
- Mix all the chopped ingredients into the bowl with the tomatoes.
- Add the salt to taste.
- Serve with your favourite chips or crackers!