No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cricket Cookies
Thanks so much to our customer, Valerie, for sharing this delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with us!
**If you are concerned with Peanut allergies, substitute the peanut butter with pea butter or any other kind of nut butter.
**There is also the option of playing around with the amount of oats that you add in if you are looking for a different texture.
- 2/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Vegetable Oil (e.g. Peanut Oil)
- 5 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-natural, smooth Peanut Butter (or other nut butter)
- 2-3 Tbsp Cricket or Mealworm Powder (to taste)
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- In a bowl, mix the oats, cinnamon and insect powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, bring the maple syrup, oil and cocoa to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for about 3 minutes.
- Take away from heat. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the oat mixture to the saucepan and stir in well.
- On a tray or plate covered with parchment or wax paper, place spoonfuls of cookie dough about 1-2 inches apart.
- Refrigerate for at least 30-45 minutes. Enjoy.