-1 1/4 cups oats (quick-cook)
-1/2 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
-1/3 cup maple syrup or other sticky sweet ingredient of your choice
-1 tablespoon hemp hearts
-1 tablespoon shredded coconut
-1 tablespoon Cricket Powder
-1 tablespoon espresso powder
-1/4 cup chocolate chips
- mix all the ingredients together
- chill the mixture for about 15 minutes
- form into balls (I like to make some a bit bigger and some a bit smaller)
- roll in shredded coconut if you want even more coconut!
- place the balls on a tray lined with parchment paper
- chill for at least half an hour
- put these under lock and key cuz you just might end up eating them all in one sitting!