Thank you so much to Melissa for sharing this recipe with us for Oatmeal Cookies. You can follow her on Instagram for more inspiration at @3gingerbeez
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Entomo Farms Cricket Powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips OR 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1 cup of walnuts OR 1 cup of raisins, 1 cup of pecans, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Blend butter and sugars until smooth, add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, protein powder, baking powder and salt. Add to the wet mixture and blend well
- Stir in oats, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto silicone baking sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 325 degrees out until edges brown slightly.