1 cup All Purpose flour
2-3 Tbsp (20-30 grams) Cricket Powder
*Note: If this is your first time using Cricket Powder, we recommend starting small to get your palate used to the flavour.
½ cup milk
½ cup water
¼ tsp salt
2 Tbsp butter melted
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle. For large crepes use approximately ¼ cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan so the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Turn and cook the other side.
- Serve warm with any filling of your choice. Sweet, savory, or with eggs for breakfast is one of our favorites!
- Store covered in refrigerator with sheets of parchment paper separating each crepe.