Chocolate Cricket Bark
If you are hosting a Halloween party, or any other kind of party for that matter, and want to find a way to energize and provide nutrients to a dessert that otherwise doesn’t boast many, adding whole roasted crickets to this candy covered chocolate bark is a great way to make that happen. Use candies that relate to your party’s theme!
1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
Pinch of sea salt
½ – ¾ cup (50 g) Entomo Farms whole roasted crickets
Halloween candies (or other themed candies) and sprinkles for decorating – approx. ½ cup total
Optional – chopped nuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler or in microwave
- Stir in coconut oil and sea salt
- Fold in roasted crickets
- Spread mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and decorate.
- Place into refrigerator for 20-30 minutes then chop up and serve!